CES 2015 came to an end on Friday but the buzz surrounding the event lives on. We have rounded up a few of our favorite news articles from the event to share with you (with an emphasis on 3D printing technology of course)… Enjoy!
- CES 2015: The final word – CNET “Drones and 3D printers are continuing to evolve rapidly. 3D printers, which are moving beyond plastic filaments with such materials as metal, wood and stone — not to mention chocolate. Notably, both technologies — drones and 3D printers — played a big part in Intel CEO Brian Krzanich’s CES keynote address.”
- The Best of CES 2015 – PC Magazine “As another CES fades into the Las Vegas sunset, we take a look at the stand-out products from the show that will shape the 2015 tech landscape.”
- 3D Printing goes big at CES 2015 – CNET “There are 57 3D printing vendors at CES 2015, double the number present at last year’s show. For the first time, there are also food printers and 3D-printed outfits being demoed at the show.”
- The Big Surprise Of CES 2015: The Rise Of Chinese Brands – Forbes “Chinese companies occupied close to one-fourth of the exhibition space, displaying, all sorts of gadgets, from tablets, to laptops, to smart projectors, to giant TVs and drones.”
- CES 2015: The week in photos, without leaving your desk – Extreme Tech
3D Innovations is a full service 3D Engineering/Design company – from the 3D Design to a fully functional 3D Prototype & Product.