Learn about the current 3D printing industry and what the experts forecast for the future.
Join us at the Inside 3D Printing conference on April 22-23 in New York City. Inside 3D Printing consists of two full days of tutorials and conference sessions, as well as an exhibition of 3D printing applications and services.
About the Conference
Renowned expert Dr. Hod Lipson of Cornell University will serve as the program chair of the inaugural event.
The April 23 morning keynote is Terry Wohlers, Principal Consultant and President, Wohlers Associates, Inc. Wohlers has been named as one of the most influential individuals in rapid product development and additive manufacturing.
The April 23 afternoon keynote is Peter Weijmarshausen, CEO and Co-Founder of Shapeways. He is recognized as a global expert on 3D printing, entrepreneurship, internet marketing, and business development.
“Terry Wohlers has long been recognized as having the best grasp of developments in the future of 3D printing,” stated Alan Meckler, Chairman and CEO of WebMediaBrands. “Having Terry Wohlers and program chair Hod Lipson as part of the conference ensures that attendees will be presented a comprehensive understanding of the future business opportunities for 3D printing.”
Attend the conference and you’ll receive:
- An incredible lineup of 30+ speakers who are industry leaders and experts.
- An expo hall filled with top 3D printing companies who will showcase their products and services.
- An understanding of how the future of this emerging industry will impact your business.
- Amazing networking opportunities, including a cocktail reception, where you’ll enjoy thoughtful discussions with like-minded peers.
- Valuable contacts to add to your network.
Discount Registration Code:
As a 3D Innovations community member, you’ll get 15% off your conference pass when you enter our code: LC15. Register here.