As 3D printing continues to advance, mature and make headlines around the globe, we have decided to start a weekly series that highlights the popular 3D printing news for the past week. We also will be sharing STEM education information for our fellow educators.
*If you have a 3D Printing or STEM education article you would like to share please post it in the comments area below.
3D Printing News:
- Nuclear Fusion, 3D Printing, Biomedical Imaging: What Thiel’s New 20 Under 20 Fellows Are Attacking Source: Tech Crunch
- The Top 20 Influential People in 3D Printing Source: TCT Magazine
- 3D Systems’ Cube 3D Printer Receives American Technology Award Source: Personalize
- How 3D printing built a new face Source: Wired
- Impact of 3D Printing for Consumers Source: Robert’s Blog (co-founder of Shapeways)
- How 3D printing is revolutionising guitar-making Source: The Guardian
STEM Education News:
- STEM Competition Season Wraps Up With Winners All Around Source: U.S. News
- Companies Increasingly Influencing College STEM Programs Source: U.S. News
Have questions? Please contact us at email@example.com