This is our second weekly installment of popular 3D printing and STEM education news from this past week. We have scoured the news, blogosphere and social media outlets to find the information that people are talking about the most and, share it here with you!
*If you have a 3D Printing or STEM education article you would like to share please post it in the comments area below.
3D Printing News:
- Standardizing Additive Manufacturing Process Terminology Source: Rapid Ready
- 3-D Copying Makes Michelangelos of the Masses Source: Bloomberg
- 3D Printing, Shapeways, and the Future of Personal Products Source: Forbes
- One million 3-D printing projects later, Shapeways grabs a new investment Source: VentureBeat
- Value Creation in 3D Printing Source: Robert’s Blog (Robert Schouwenburg is Co-Founder of Shapeways.)
- Objet break the 100 material range barrier Source: 3Ders.org
- Objet Pushes Forward with Multi-material Printing Source: Rapid Ready
- 3D or Not 3D, That Is the Question Source: Science Friday
STEM Education News:
- Hrabowski: An educator focused on math and science (video) Source: CBS News
- Want Some Venture Capital Money With That Middle School Diploma? Source: U.S. News
- Are STEM careers just for GEEKS? Source: SAS Blog