We are sharing the most talked about 3D printing and STEM education news for the past week. See what people have been sharing and discussing below.
3D Printing News:
- The future will be printed in 3-D Source: GigaOM
- 3D Printing to Revolutionize Building Industry Source: Digital Construction
- MakerBot Employees ‘Can’t Believe They’re Getting Paid To Do What They’re Doing’ Source: Business Insider
- 3D Printing — Then, Now and in the Future Source: Personalize
STEM Education News:
- Plugging the Leaking STEM Pipeline Source: NBC News Education Nation Blog
- America 2020: Are You Prepared? Source: RedOrbit
- Encouraging STEM Students Is in the National Interest Source: The Chronicle
- Best STEM High Schools Source: U.S. News
*If you have news that you would like to share, please leave it as a comment. Thank you!