Happy Friday! Your weekly 3D Printing and STEM Education news roundup has arrived! This week was full of articles related to the incredible opportunities 3D printing technology has opened for businesses and inventors. What doors has 3D printing opened for you?
As always, if you would like to share a news article with the 3D Innovations community, please leave it as a comment on this blog post. Thank you!
3D Printing News
- Misconceptions About 3D Printing Source: Design News
- China’s 3D Printing Revenue Expected to Soar Source: Engineering.com
- The race to build the first 3D-printed building Source: Wired UK
- Watch Out, Hobbyist 3D Printing – Here Comes DIY Injection Molding Source: Design News
- Autodesk CEO on 3-D Printing Technology Source: Fox Business
- 3D Printed Antennas Could Reduce Size, Cost of Mobile Devices Source: Engineering.com
- 28% of 3D printing industry revenues now from finished parts printing, says Wohlers Source: 3D Printer
- Choosing the Best Additive Manufacturing Materials Source: Desktop Engineering
- 10 Incredible Things You Can Make With 3D Printers Source: Manufacturers’ Monthly
STEM Education News
- These engineers started a company right out of college Source: Engineering.com
- National Engineers Week Foundation Honors Educators Who Inspire Students to Discover Engineering Source: STEMblog
- NASA Partners With the LEGO Group for Design and Build Contest Source: Research.gov
- STEM Equity for Role Models Source: National Association for Partnerships in Equity
3D Innovations is a full service 3D Engineering/Design company – from the 3D Design to a fully functional 3D Prototype & Product.