Wow another month has come and gone–time really does fly when you are having fun! As you can see, the news this week revolved around early adoption of 3D printing and its immense benefits for your business. In the world of STEM education, we want to point out that a brilliant group of UC Berkeley students have built the first 3D printing vending machine — what an accomplishment!
The Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo is right around the corner (April 22-23) now. If you plan on attending, be sure to use our community code (LC15) for a 15% discount on your conference pass.
We wish you and yours a truly Happy Easter! As always, if you would like to share a news article, please leave it as a comment on this blog post. Thanks!
3D Printing News
- 3D Printing and Climate Change Source: Engineering.com
- 3D Printing, 3D Scanning and the Future of the Museum Source: 3D Printing Industry
- 3D Printer Cheat Sheet – INFOGRAPHIC Source: Engineering.com
- NAMII Selects Project Call Awardees Source: NAMII
- 3D printing: ‘Early adopters have big advantage’ Source: Trade Arabia
- Can We 3D Print Our Way Out of Climate Change? (Video) Source: Mother Jones
- Let 3D Printing Disrupt Your Habitual Thinking Source: Make Parts Fast
- Gartner Says Early Adopters of 3D Printing Could Gain an Innovation Advantage Over Rivals Source: 3Ders
- Singapore to invest $500m in 3D printing Source: TCT Magazine
- How 3D Printing Actually Works Source: Mashable
STEM Education News
- UC Berkeley Students Build 3D Printing Vending Machine Source: Quest
- Engineering Apps You Need to Know About Source: Design News
- 6 Reasons to Invest in Better STEM Education [INFOGRAPHIC] Source: EdTech
- Engineering School Tips for Success Source: US News
- What Exactly Is Drawing Young Women Away From STEM Fields? Source: Huffington Post
- Increasing and Improving STEM Education and Access to Technology Source: Huffington Post
3D Innovations is a full service 3D Engineering/Design company – from the 3D Design to a fully functional 3D Prototype & Product.