... Read more →
Popular 3D Printing & STEM Education News (May 13th – May 17th)
Your weekly 3D printing and STEM education news roundup has arrived! Another busy week in the realm of 3D printing; one article we found very interesting was Harvard Robots are 3D Printed, Self-Assembling…It will be very interesting to watch this type of technology evolve. We would like to give a shout out to Miss Hawaii USA, Brianna Acosta, for proclaiming “I’m a robotics nerd” and for being such a public FIRST Robotics figure — Go STEM!
If you would like to share a news article with the 3D Innovations community, please feel free to leave it as a comment on this post. Thank you!
3D Printing News:
- Harvard Robots are 3D Printed, Self-Assembling Source: Engineering.com
- How 3D Printed Body Parts Are Changing Medicine Source: Design News
- E-Waste 3D Printer to Mars? Source: Engineering.com
- The Beautiful Math of 3D Printed Mobiles Source: Shapeways
- Additive Manufacturing Employed for Aquatic Animal Tagging Source: Rapid Ready Technology
- How 3-D Printing Could Disrupt the Economy of the Future Source: Bloomberg
- Using 3D printing to include electronics into designs Source: Make Parts Fast
- Michigan Tech Sponsors A 3D Printers For Peace Contest Source: Tech Crunch
- New tool lets you create 3D-printed models with a literal wave of your hand Source: Extreme Tech
STEM Education News:
- Show Some Respect For The Innovating Women Reshaping Technology And Entrepreneurship Source: Forbes
- Robots in the Classroom Source: Media Planet
- 22 More People You Didn’t Know Were Engineers Source: Design News
- Miss Hawaii USA Brianna Acosta, “I’m a robotics nerd”. Source: MidWeek
3D Innovations is a full service 3D Engineering/Design company – from the 3D Design to a fully functional 3D Prototype & Product.