... Read more →
3D Printing was a hit in 2013…What does 2014 hold for the technology?
About this time of year we start seeing articles listing the top technologies and technology advancements of the past year. As we search through these articles one thing remains clear, 3D printing was a dominating technology 2013.
Since 3D printing is able to cross industry boundaries with ease, you would be hard pressed to find a single industry in which it had no impact at all. From entertainment to medicine, 3D printing has made its mark and continues to improve efficiency and push innovation boundaries.
Below are a few samples of the articles we recently read that talked about the success of 3D printing technology in 2013…
- 2013’s Big Advances in Science Source: The Scientist
- The 10 Best Technology Advancements of 2013 Source: Paste Magazine
- 13 Incredible Tech Inventions You Won’t Believe You Missed In 2013 Source: Huffington Post Tech
- The top 10 tech and science stories of 2013 Source: Extreme Tech
- Top 10 tech trends for 2014: the revolution will be 3D Source: IEEE Computer Society
We cannot wait to see where 3D printing will go in 2014!